We’re re-opening September 1st!
Dear Femme Family,
We are beyond excited, and hope you are too! NJ gyms can open on September 1st!
While the shutdown has kept us from business as usual, Femme has remained optimistic by looking forward to the day our doors can open and we can return to helping you, our members, work toward optimal health and fitness. The building has been thoroughly cleaned; and it has received a facelift with our new branding which is reflected through the facility. We introduced a Femme App and integrated with Mindbody to make it safer and easier to book classes, make reservations, buy services, and review your account. We also have a new and improved website at www.femmenj.com.
We look different; we feel different; and you will see that we are coming back new and improved. As you take note of the visible changes that we’ve made upon your return, know that our efforts go well beyond what your eyes will be able to see. We listened to your feedback, proactively collaborated with health officials, fitness facility operators from throughout the country, and a major operators of large scale office and meeting venues, to define new protocols and operating standards to ensure our space allows you to feel healthy, safe, and productive.
The result is a thoughtful and well-informed plan that takes into consideration all facets of our operations and ensures compliance with New Jersey’s requirements for re-opening.
Here is what you can expect when you come back:
- We will be limiting capacity to one person for every 200 square feet of space
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times. The one exception to this rule will be for private, personal training sessions where the client will be the only member in the room. (Trainers will still be wearing masks)
- All members will be required to reserve a visit to Femme in advance, including for use of the general gym area or group fitness classes. This is to ensure that we can appropriately limit the number of members in the gym at any given time but also to make sure we can accurately keep a log, so that information could be made available to contact tracers in the event there is a COVID-19 exposure at Femme. Reservations can be made via the Femme App or by loging into your account on our website.
- All staff and members will have their temperature checked upon entering Femme using a touchless thermometer. Additionally, everyone will be required to sanitize their hands as soon as they enter. There are multiple hand sanitizers stations located throughout the facility.
- We have rearranged our equipment and furniture to ensure at least six feet of distance and to help with social distancing.
- We are requesting our members to only bring the bare essentials into the studio (i.e., your phone, keys, water bottle and towel) and leave anything else at home as the locker rooms will not be made available.
- We have built in multiple breaks in the schdule throughout the day to allow our staff to clean the facility.
- We have installed MERV-13 filters in our HVAC system and have invested in a number of sanitizing products including hospital grade cleaning solutions and a next generation handheld electrostatic sprayer.
We want to thank you for your continued trust and loyalty through these challenging times. We are committed to creating an environment where you feel at ease, knowing that Femme is providing premium services and safety standards.
Please be patient with us during our opening days. These new guidelines result in new operating procedures for employees who have been out of work for months. We will do our best to accommodate our members. One of our goals will be getting you through the door and to your workout as safely and efficiently as possible. Stay strong and safe, and rest assured that the future will be even brighter and better at Femme.
Below you will find an FAQ which hopefully will address any questions you may have.