Updated Cleanliness Standards
Creating a safe
& healthy environment.
Cleaning & Sanitation.
• Cleaning Protocols: In addition to existing continuous cleaning protocols, we will add a rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfecting process multiple times during the day. All staff and members will be asked to support these rigorous cleaning protocols.
• Disinfection Procedures: Disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 will be used for all continuous and deep cleaning processes. We have also invested in a next generation handheld electrostatic sprayer that efficiently attack microbes, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional efforts.
• Professional Cleaning: A professional cleaning company will be brought in to clean the facility multiple times during the week.
• Hand Sanitizers: Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering Femme and frequently throughout their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and meets or exceeds the CDC’s guidelines of 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in the facility, including at the entrance.
• Disinfectant Spray Bottles: We will provide disinfectant spray bottles and disposable towels throughout Femme and members will be asked to clean equipment before and after use.
• Notifications: Members and staff will be asked to alert us if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last club visit. We will email notifications to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at Femme. We will require all members to reserve a visit to Femme in advance using Mindbody, our new software platform. Using a reservation system will allow us to have a record of all visitors enabling more efficient contact tracing and communication.
Personal Protection Equipment.
• Face Coverings: In accordance with changes in NJ’s mask mandate, we will no longer require fully VACCINATED members to wear a mask while at Femme. Members are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccin
• Studio Access: All classes will take place in the Power Studio – our largest room with double height ceilings and exit door. Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio. Exit door will be kept open during all classes.
• Livestreaming: For those who are unable to attend a class in person, we will be livestreaming all of our classes through Mindbody so you can follow along from home.