Creating a safe
& healthy environment.
Cleaning & Sanitation.
• Cleaning Protocols: We will be cleaning and disinfecting multiple times during the day. All staff and members will be asked to support these cleaning protocols.
• Disinfection Procedures: Disinfectants that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 will be used for all continuous and deep cleaning processes. We have also invested in a next generation handheld electrostatic sprayer that efficiently attack microbes, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional efforts.
• Hand Sanitizers: Members are encouraged to use sanitizer upon entering Femme and frequently throughout their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and meets or exceeds the CDC’s guidelines of 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in the facility, including at the entrance.
• Disinfectant Spray Bottles: We will provide disinfectant spray bottles and disposable towels throughout Femme and members will be asked to clean equipment before and after use.
• Studio Access: All classes will take place in the Power Studio – our largest room with double height ceilings and exit door. Members are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
• Livestreaming: For those who are unable to attend a class in person, we will be livestreaming all of our classes through Mindbody so you can follow along from home.